Spend less time working out!
If you could spend less time in the gym or working out at home, would you do it? You can with a Tabata workout!
Tabata workouts are fast and effective, get the heart rate up (and yes, you are doing strength training) so you are building strength. Tabata training is also a great way to increase your metabolism.
That’s the power of a Tabata Workout!
Enjoy this great Tabata workout as it has been designed to do with minimal equipment.
Because this is a timed workout, you will want to use an app of some sort to keep track of your time.
I recommend the “Seconds” app to load workouts into. The paid version is the best (one-time fee) as the app will store workouts.
Get Your Demo:
Here's What To Do:
Do 6 Rounds for each exercise before moving onto the next exercise.
Each exercise is 20 seconds long and rest for 10 seconds. After 6 sets of the first exercise, then you rest for 45 seconds. Then move on to the next exercise. You WILL feel the burn!!
- Plie Squat and Bicep Curls: Make sure your feet are wider than shoulder width, toes pointed to a 45-degree angle. When lowering down, keep knees in the same direction as your toes.
- Bicep Curls: Keep elbows into sides. Raise hands toward shoulders. Hands can be facing upward or palms facing each other for a hammer curl.
- Pulses: Do a set of pulses for 20 seconds at the end of each set of plie squats and bicep curls.
- Mountain Climbers: Get into plank position. Alternate bringing knees toward chest. Go as fast as you can.
- Butt Bridge with Skull Crushers: Lie on your back, feet flat on the floor. Raise your hips up, squeeze your glutes tight. Hold this position while doing the skull crushers.
- Skull Crushers: Raise arms straight up. The movement is at your ELBOWS. Lower dumbbells toward ears and straighten. Repeat.
- Alternating Side Lunges: Use dumbbells in each hand for added resistance. Take a wide step to the side. Knee in the same direction as your toes. Keep chest up. Repeat on other side. This is 1 rep.
- Modified Burpee: Reach up overhead or jump up. Squat down and jump or step out to plank position, (you can add a push-up or 2 here), step or jump back to squat position and jump up or stand. Repeat.
- Russian Twist: Sit on the floor with knees bent. Grab dumbbell or kettlebell, lean back slightly, squeeze abs, lift chest up, keep feet off floor. Rotate side to side with the dumbbell. If needed for balance, tap toes to floor.
Are you ready to have an online personal trainer?
If you enjoy working out at home or bored at the gym, I may be what you are looking for.
- Increase your confidence and feel great about YOU
- Increase your metabolism
- Lose weight and inches
- Have accountability so YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL!
Click here to get started and schedule a time so we can see which program is best for you! You can check out some of my programs...