Many times when people travel, they use that as an excuse as to why they don’t workout.
“I’m on vacation” or “I’m traveling for work” is what I hear a lot. Instead of using “I’m on vacation” as your excuse, use your vacation as a way to change up your exercise routine.
My husband and I are on a 17-day golf road trip and yes, we brought along exercise equipment. A vacation is one of the easiest ways to fall out of an exercise routine and we don’t want that to happen.
What came with us? Tubing, TRx, a magic ring, bands, and a foam roller (definitely need for golf).
This is one of the tubing workouts I did while out of town. You can do this at home or when you travel. Tubing is easy to pack, doesn’t take up much room in the suitcase, and gives you a great workout!!
3 sets, 15 reps of each exercise
Equipment Used: Tubing, Bands, and Magic Ring. Tubing is the only thing required. The bands and magic ring added more resistance during each exercise.
Supersets: Do 3 sets of each superset before moving on to the next superset.
- Chest Press (put tubing around your back or I used a railing to loop the tubing through)
- Squats with bands (bands just above knees)
- Tubing looped around a railing: Rows while in a squat position (have bands around legs above knee).
- Overhead Triceps (tubing looped around a railing)
Modifications: Rows: sit on the floor with legs shoulder width apart. Wrap tubing around feet, sit tall and pull elbows behind you, squeezing shoulder blades.
Overhead Triceps: Place one end of tubing under foot (make sure you have a good hold on the tubing). Using other end of tubing, extend 1 arm above head. Moving at the elbow, lower hand behind head and raise. Repeat and do other side.
- Alternating reverse lunges with bands
- Bicep Curls with tubing
- Shoulder Press in Squat position with tubing
- Standing Inner Thigh Lift with bands (15 reps) and pulses (15 reps)
- Glute Bridges (15 reps) and pulses (15 pulses) with magic ring
- Roll Ups (15 reps)
- Bicycles (20 reps each side)
Enjoy the workout!
Need a magic ring…you can order online, just search for magic ring and you’ll find many choices of places to order.
Would you like some exercise bands? I love these. Click here….
There’s a lot more where these workouts come from!
If you are reading this far, are you ready to be consistent with your workouts and finally get the results you are looking for? Feel free to check out my 90-Day Challenge or 90 Day Golf Fitness Program. If you are ready to get started, let’s schedule a time to chat. Email me at email@example.com!!