As golfers, one of the biggest injuries we get as we get older is low-back pain. This doesn't have to be you.
Download your FREE copy of
"Stop Low-Back Pain"
Online Golf Fitness Training!
Take your golf game to the next level! There isn't a golfer who doesn't want to hit the ball farther or have better balance while playing.
The focus of strength training for golf is:
Balance: We all know we need to have great balance when it comes to our golf swing. You will be more consistent and have more control over our swing. This will improve your golf game on many levels.
Strength: When you have strength, you have more control in our swing. With strength training with JT Fitness and Golf, we do full body workouts, yet target the core muscles for golf for the most effective workouts.
Flexibility: One of the keys to great golf. Working on flexibility daily will sky-rocket your golf game. You will reduce injuries as you get older, be able to be more consistent and have better control with your swing. As we get older, we want as much flexibility as we can get.
Why Online Golf Fitness Training?
1. Improve your strength, balance, and coordination which helps your golf game tremendously.
2. Take the guesswork out of wondering what to do at the gym to improve your game.
3. New weekly workouts.
4. Convenient workouts downloaded to an app on your phone.
5. Make your life easier because workouts can be done at home or at the gym.
6. Golf Fitness Assessment
7. Phone, Text, and Email access to me with questions.
8. Monthly phone coaching calls.
9. Certified by TPI (Titleist Performance Institute and National Academy of Sports Medicine).